Note

Several of our friends and collegues have reported that their files from mediafire have been deleted and their accounts, closed. For this reason, in order to protect this blog, our files will be out until this problem with uploading/sharing files is solved.


We hope you understand our concern,

Truly,

Classic Rock Collection Team

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Ramones



The Ramones were an American rock band that formed in Forest Hills, Queens, New York in 1974, often cited as the first punk rock group. Despite achieving only limited commercial success, the band was a major influence on the punk rock movement both in the United States and the United Kingdom.Their only record with enough U.S. sales to be certified gold was the compilation album Ramones Mania. However, recognition of the band's importance built over the years, and they are now cited in many assessments of all-time great rock music, such as the Rolling Stone list of the 50 Greatest Artists of All Time and VH1's 100 Greatest Artists of Hard Rock. In 2002, the Ramones were ranked the second-greatest band of all time by Spin magazine, trailing only The Beatles. On March 18, 2002, the Ramones—including the three founders and drummers Marky and Tommy Ramone—were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. In 2011, the group was awarded a Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award.









Discography:




1976 - Ramones

1. Blitzkrieg Bop
2. Beat on the Brat
3. Judy is a Punk
4. I Wanna be Your Boyfriend
5. Chainsaw
6. Now I Wanna Sniff Some Glue
7. I Don’t Wanna Go Down to the Basement
8. Loudmouth
9. Havana Affair
10. Listen to My Heart
11. 53rd & 3rd
12. Let’s Dance
13. I Don’t Wanna Walk Around with You
14. Today Your Love, Tomorrow the World




1977 - Leave Home

1. Glad to See You Go
2. Gimme Gimme Shock Treatment
3. I Remember You
4. Oh Oh I Love Her So
5. Sheena is a Punk Rocker
6. Suzy Is A Headbanger
7. Pinhead
8. Now I Wanna Be a Good Boy
9. Swallow My Pride
10. What’s Your Game
11. California Sun
12. Commando
13. You’re Gonna Kill That Girl
14. You Should Never Have Opened That Door




1977 - Rocket to Russia

1. Cretin Hop
2. Rockaway Beach
3. Here Today, Gone Tomorrow
4. Locket Love
5. I Don’t Care
6. Sheena is a Punk Rocker
7. We’re a Happy Family
8. Teenage Lobotomy
9. Do You Wanna Dance?
10. I Wanna Be Well
11. I Can’t Give You Anything
12. Ramona
13. Surfin Bird
14. Why is it Always This Way?




1978 - Road To Ruin

1. I Just Want to Have Something to Do
2. I Wanted Everything
3. Don’t Come Close
4. I Don’t Want You
5. Needles and Pins
6. I’m Against It
7. I Wanna Be Sedated
8. Go Mental
9. Questioningly
10. She’s the One
11. Bad Brain
12. It’s a Long Way Back




1978 - It´s Alive

1. Rockaway Beach
2. Teenage Lobotomy
3. Blitzkrieg Bop
4. I Wanna Be Well
5. Glad to See You Go
6. Gimme Gimme Shock Treatment
7. You’re Gonna Kill That Girl
8. I Don’t Care
9. Sheena is a Punk Rocker
10. Havana Affair
11. Commando
12. Here Today, Gone Tomorrow
13. Surfin’ Bird
14. Cretin Hop
15. Listen to My Heart
16. California Sun
17. I Don’t Wanna Walk Around With You
18. Pinhead
19. Do You Wanna Dance?
20. Chainsaw
21. Today Your Love, Tomorrow the World
22. I Wanna be a Good Boy
23. Judy is a Punk
24. Suzy is a Headbanger
25. Let’s Dance
26. Oh Oh I Love Her So
27. Now I Wanna Sniff Some Glue
28. We’re a Happy Family




1980 - End of the Century

1. Do You Remember Rock ‘N’ Roll Radio?
2. I’m Affected
3. Danny Says
4. Chinese Rock
5. The Return of Jackie And Judy
6. Let’s Go
7. Baby, I Love You
8. I Can’t Make it On Time
9. This Ain’t Havana
10. Rock ‘N’ Roll High School
11. All The Way
12. High Risk Insurance




1981 - Pleasant Dreams

1. We Want the Airwaves
2. All’s Quiet on the Eastern Front
3. The KKK Took My Baby Away
4. Don’t Go
5. You Sound Like You’re Sick
6. It’s Not My Place
7. She’s a Sensation
8. 7-11
9. You Didn’t Mean Anything to Me
10. Come On Now
11. This Business is Killing Me
12. Sitting in My Room




1983 - Subterranean Jungle

1. Little Bit O’Soul
2. I Need Your Love
3. Outsider
4. What’d Ya Do?
5. Highest Trails Above
6. Somebody Like Me
7. Psycho Therapy
8. Time Has Come Today
9. My-My Kind of a Girl
10. In the Park
11. Time Bomb
12. Everytime I Eat Vegetables, It Makes Me Think of You




1984 - Too Tough To Die

1. Mama’s Boy
2. I’m Not Afraid of Life
3. Too Tough to Die
4. Durango 95
5. Warthog
6. Danger Zone
7. Chasin’ the Night
8. Howling at the Moon
9. Daytime Dilemma
10. Planet Earth 1988
11. Humankind
12. Endless Vacation
13. No Go




1986 - Animal Boy

1. Somebody Put Something in my Drink
2. Animal Boy
3. Love Kills
4. Apeman Hop
5. She Belongs to Me
6. Crummy Stuff
7. My Brain is Hanging Upside Down 
8. Mental Hell
9. Eat That Rat
10. Freak of Nature
11. Hair of the Dog
12. Something to Believe In




1987 - Halfway to Insanity

1. I Wanna Live
2. Bop ‘Til You Drop
3. Garden of Serenity
4. Weasel Face
5. Go Lil’ Camaro Go
6. I Know Better Now
7. Death of Me
8. I Lost My Mind
9. A Real Cool Time
10. I’m Not Jesus
11. Bye Bye Baby
12. Worm Man




1988 - Mania

  1. I Wanna be Sedated
  2. Teenage Lobotomy
  3. Do You Remember Rock 'n' Roll Radio?
  4. Gimme Gimme Shock Treatment
  5. Beat on the Brat
  6. Sheena ia a Punk Rocker
  7. I Wanna Live
  8. Pinhead
  9. Blitzkrieg Bop
  10. Cretin Hop
  11. Rockaway Beach
  12. Commando
  13. I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend
  14. Mama's Boy
  15. Bop 'til you Drop
  16. We're a Happy Family
  17. My Brain is Hanging Upside Down
  18. Outsider
  19. Psycho Therapy
  20. Wart Hog
  21. Animal Boy
  22. Needles & Pins
  23. Howling at the Moon
  24. Somebody Put Something in my Drink
  25. We Want the Airwaves
  26. Chinese Rock
  27. I Just Want to Have Something to Do
  28. The KKK Took my Baby Away
  29. Indian Giver
  30. Rock 'n' Roll High School



1989 - Brain Drain

1. I Believe in Miracles
2. Zero Zero UFO
3. Don’t Bust My Chops
4. Punishment Fits the Crime
5. All Screwed Up
6. Palisades Park
7. Pet Sematary
8. Learn to Listen
9. Can’t Get You Outta My Mind
10. Ignorance is Bliss
11. Come Back, Baby
12. Merry Christmas




1991 - Loco Live

1. The Good, The Bad, The Ugly
2. Durango 95
3. Teenage Lobotomy
4. Psycho Therapy
5. Blitzkrieg Bop
6. Rock And Roll Radio
7. I Believe In Miracles
8. Gimme Gimme Shock Treatment
9. Rock And Roll High School
10. I Wanna Be Sedated
11. The KKK Took My Baby Away
12. I Wanna Live
13. Bonzo Goes To Bitberg
14. Too Tough To Die
15. Sheena Is A Punk Rocker
16. Rockaway Beach
17. Pet Semetary
18. Don’t Bust My Chops
19. Palisades Park
20. Mama’s Boy
21. Animal Boy
22. Wart Hog
23. Surfin’ Bird
24. Cretin Hop
25. I Don’t Wanna Walk Around With
26. Today Your Love, Tomorrow The
27. Pinhead
28. Somebody Put Something In My D
29. Beat On The Beat
30. Judy Is A Punk
31. Chinese Rocks
32. Love Kills
33. Ignorance Is Bliss




1992 - Mondo Bizarro

1. Censorshit
2. The Job That Ate My Brain
3. Poison Heart
4. Anxiety
5. Strength to Endure
6. It’s Gonna Be Alright
7. Take It As It Comes
8. Main Man
9. Tomorrow She Goes Away
10. I Won’t Let it Happen
11. Cabbies on Crack
12. Heidi is a Headcase
13. Touring




1993 - Acid Eaters

1. Journey to the Center of the Mind
2. Substitute
3. Out of Time
4. The Shape of Things to Come
5. Somebody to Love
6. When I Was Young
7. 7 and 7 Is
8. My Back Pages
9. Can’t Seem to Make You Mine
10. Have You Ever Seen the Rain
11. I Can’t Control Myself
12. Surf City




1995 - ¡Adios Amigos!

1. I Don’t Wanna Grow Up
2. Makin’ Monsters for My Friends
3. It’s Not For Me To Know
4. The Crusher
5. Life’s a Gas
6. Take the Pain Away
7. I Love You
8. Cretin Family
9. Have a Nice Day
10. Scattergun
11. Got Alot to Say
12. She Talks to Rainbows
13. Born to Die in Berlin
14. Spider Man 




1999 - Hey! Ho! Let's Go The Anthology


CD 1
Blitzkrieg Bop
Beat on the Brat
Judy Is a Punk
I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend
53rd & 3rd
Now I Wanna Sniff Some Glue
Glad to See You Go
Gimme Gimme Shock Treatment
I Remember You
California Sun
Commando
Swallow My Pride(Single Version)
Carbona Not Glue
Pinhead
Sheena Is a Punk Rocker (Single Version)
Cretin Hop
Rockaway Beach
Here Today, Gone Tomorrow
Teenage Lobotomy
Surfin' Bird
I Don't Care (Single Version)
I Just Want to Have Something to Do
I Wanna Be Sedated
Don't Come Close
She's the One
Needles & Pins
Rock 'n' Roll High School
Do You Remember Rock 'n' Roll Radio?
I Can't Make It on Time
Chinese Rock
I'm Affected
Danny Says



CD2
The KKK Took My Baby Away
She's a Sensation
It's Not My Place (In the 9 to 5 World)
We Want the Airwaves
Psycho Therapy
Howling at the Moon (Sha–La–La)
Mama's Boy
Daytime Dilemma (Dangers of Love)
I'm Not Afraid of Life
Too Tough to Die
Endless Vacation
My Brain Is Hanging Upside Down (Bonzo Goes to Bitburg)
Somebody Put Something in My Drink
Something to Believe In (Single Version)
I Don't Want to Live This Life (Anymore)
I Wanna Live
Garden of Serenity
Merry Christmas (I Don't Want to Fight Tonight)
Pet Sematary (Single Version)
I Believe in Miracles
Tomorrow She Goes Away
Poison Heart
I Don't Want to Grow Up
She Talks to Rainbows
R.A.M.O.N.E.S.




2002 - Best Of The Chrysalis Years


Pet Semetary
Don't Bust My Chops
Ignorance Is Bliss
Sheena Is a Punk Rocker (Live)
Teenage Lobotomy (Live)
Surfin' Bird (Live)
Poison Heart
Anxiety
Take It As It Comes
Cretin Hop (Live)
Rockaway Beach (Live)
I Wanna Be Sedated (Live)
Out of Time
Somebody to Love
Rock And Roll Radio (Live)
Blitzkrieg Bop (Live)
I Don't Wanna Grow Up
Got A Lot To Say




2004 - The Best Of The Ramones


Pet Sematary
Don't Bust My Chops
Ignorance Is Bliss
'Poison Heart
Anxiety
Take It as It Comes
Out of Time
Somebody to Love
I Don't Wanna Grow Up
Got A Lot To Say
Sheena Is a Punk Rocker (Live)
Surfin' Bird (Live)
Cretin Hop (Live)
Rockaway Beach (Live)
I Wanna Be Sedated (Live
Rock and Roll Radio (Live)
Blitzkrieg Bop (Live)
Teenage Lobotomy (Live)




2006 - Greatest Hits


Blitzkrieg Bop
Beat on the Brat
Judy Is a Punk
I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend
Sheena Is a Punk Rocker
Pinhead
Commando
Rockaway Beach
We're a Happy Family
Cretin Hop
Teenage Lobotomy
I Wanna Be Sedated
I Just Want to Have Something to Do
Rock 'n' Roll High School (Remix)
Baby, I Love You
Do You Remember Rock 'N' Roll Radio?
The KKK Took My Baby Away
Outsider
Pet Sematary
Wart Hog






----------------------------------------------------------------------------------





No comments:

Post a Comment